Junior Software Developer
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada .
full-time . September 7, 2022
full-time . September 7, 2022
Craver Solutions is a mobile app platform for the restaurant industry. We help local restaurants engage their customers with a mobile app that is branded for their restaurants. With best-in-class features such as mobile ordering, payment, rewards and loyalty and more, we help them retain and grow their loyal customer base. We are working with local brands such as Railtown Cafe as well as many other brands across North America.
Craver is a branded mobile and web app ordering platform, with an ambitions growth and product plan. The engineering team grew >50% in 2021, and we are looking for experienced React engineers to join our agile teams, and help modularize and extend our core web apps.
The Software Development team is building new features and functionality, and maintaining the Craver Platform including web and mobile front-ends as well as the REST apis. We take pride in solving complicated problems using cutting edge technologies and in our ability to deliver quality software and innovative products to our clients.
As part of our team, you will participate in Agile software development practices, defining forward thinking solutions, researching, developing and integrating concepts and products. You will be using state of the art technologies and frameworks such as React JS, React Native, Bitrise, Fastlane, etc. and we use Slack, JIRA, and Git to keep everything easy.
What you’ll do:
You will be involved in all aspects of software development such as:
- Software development, predominantly using React.js and React Native.
- Software design and requirements analysis.
- Unit testing, automated testing and documentation.
Who You are:
- You write clean code, have written unit tests, and adhere to software design principles.
- Typically you will have 2 years or less of professional experience.
- You have an agile mindset, and want to get code into production quickly.
- You’re continuously learning and curious.
- You understand systems, data and application architecture and design.
- You can juggle competing priorities, because you’re organized, capable of planning, scheduling and prioritizing work.
- You care more about solving challenging problems than getting credit.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and ask for help when there is a block.
Working with us:
- Work at one of the fastest growing, most impactful tech startups in Canada, and get involved at an exciting time for growth, with excellent opportunity for career growth. If you are a driven high performer and self-starter, this is the way to move your career into hyper-growth mode.
- A positive, supportive and friendly work environment with reasonably flexible hours with an engaged team that are making things happen, not just punching in the clock.
- Opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge while bringing new innovative ideas into life.
- A generous benefits package including prescription drug coverage, massage and dental
- Stock-options and quarterly and annual bonus.
- A competitive salary.
- Please share your personal projects on your resume.
- If you have a GITHUB please share this.
- If you have non-tech experience, let us know.