Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Vancouver, BC, Canada .
full-time . August 19, 2022
full-time . August 19, 2022
Craver is one of the most impactful technology startups in Canada - empowering thriving local economies. We have developed a leading ordering and engagement platform for the restaurants and are helping hundreds of #local restaurants. With best-in-class features such as mobile ordering, payment, rewards, kiosk, loyalty and more, we help #local restaurants retain and grow their loyal customer base. We are working with local Vancouver brands such as Railtown Cafe, as well as hundreds of other brands across North America, Europe and Australia. Our platform democratizes access to technology to power the technology needs of local businesses across the globe.
We have been listed as a top Canadian tech company to watch in 2021, and have been selected as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada in 2021 and 2022.
As part of our Sales team, you would work closely with the marketing and sales teams to find, connect with and nurture leads. You will work to generate sales qualified leads, take them through our sales process and close deals.
- Identify, nurture and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Follow up with prospects generated from marketing campaigns, lead discovery calls, identify and tap into opportunities to drive calls towards deal closure.
- Prospect new customers in your assigned territory through proven outbound strategies via phone, email, social media, and B2B marketing to connect with as many leads as possible
- Educate and qualify prospective leads, helping to book meetings, calls and demonstrations and managing leads through the sales process.
- Articulate Craver’s value proposition to restaurant owners / managers.
- Identify prospective leads through creative research methods and in-house tools
- Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities including calls, emails, conversation notes, and follow-up activities within HubSpot CRM
- Achieve revenue targets by increasing revenue; meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Maintain client communication; ensures customer requirements are clearly communicated throughout the organization to ensure expectations are met, even after the sale is closed.
- Partner with Account Executives to close deals and help to hone the approach
- Respond to inbound leads and qualify fit for Craver’s solution through discovery calls.
- Assist in post-sale engagement and upsell efforts
- Stay up to date with product features, and updates.
- Re-engage past prospects.
- Be a coachable student and continuously strive to master your craft
- Ideally you have 2+ years of experience as a SaaS Sales Development Rep in a high-performance environment
- You are an active listener, eager to learn more about SaaS Sales.
- You want to work hard, work smart, and become very successful
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
- You are self-starter, quick learner, and have the discipline and drive to meet your deadlines/quotas with little oversight
- You are a great communicator, whether it be via phone, email, instant messaging, Slack, Zoom, or in person
- You are resilient and determined to challenge yourself and others daily
- You use challenges as a learning opportunity and motivation for success
- You have outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail are essential
- You convey enthusiasm, energy and sincerity in your interactions
- You have experience owning a quota, or being responsible for hitting growth targets
- You have strong speaking, writing, presenting, persuasion, and/or negotiation skills
- Work at one of the most impactful tech startups in Canada, and get involved at an exciting time for growth, with excellent opportunity for career growth. If you are a driven high performer and self-starter, this is the way to move your career into hyper-growth mode.
- A positive, supportive and friendly work environment with reasonably flexible hours with an engaged team that are making things happen, not just punching in the clock.
- Opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge while bringing new innovative ideas into life.
- A generous benefits package including prescription drug coverage, massage and dental
- Stock-options in the company
- A competitive salary